Diana Jenkins Has Filed a Lawsuit to Find out who was Behind the Attacks on Garcelle Beauvais’ Son and Fans Have Mixed Reactions! – The Real Housewives
The lawsuits keep on coming!
Diana Jenkins has filed a lawsuit to find out who was behind the attacks on Garcelle Beauvais’ son, Jax.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star announced the news via Instagram on Thursday, September 7.
“My attorneys filed a lawsuit today in Los Angeles Superior Court to identify and hold accountable those persons who used bots to send hateful social media messages to Garcelle’s son,” Diana’s statement read.
She continued by sharing bits of the lawsuit. Per Diana: “The lawsuit says it all: ‘It is wrong to send racist and bullying messages to a 14-year-old boy. It is wrong to pretend that someone else was the person responsible for sending those messages. And it is wrong to mastermind this hateful campaign in anonymity. This action seeks to unmask and hold accountable the morally bankrupt person who has attacked a child and placed the blame for their actions on Ms. Jenkins.’”
The Bravo newbie added a copy of the legal filing in her post. Check it out below!
So far, only Erika Jayne, Lisa Rinna, and Dorit Kemsley have reacted to Diana’s lawsuit. All three RHOBH stars liked Diana’s post, with Rinna and Erika commenting on it with several red heart emojis.
As for fans, they are quite divided when it comes to Diana’s lawsuit. Some fans think it’s an incredible move on Diana’s part, while others believe she’s just doing it to secure her diamond for season 13 of RHOBH.
“Great job!! Needed to be done. Cowardly anonymous People behind their screens get away with too much,” one fan commented, while a second fan said: “Get them, Diana! Meet the cyber bullies where it hurts. Wonder what all the trolls will say now from their faceless profiles.”
“FIGHT BACK!!! Anonymous cyber bullies need to be held accountable!” a third fan wrote.
“I mean cool, but we know you’re doing it, so everyone stops thinking it was you, not because you actually care about Garcelle or her son,” another fan said.
A fan noted: “Desperately trying to save her diamond just a day before the reunion. It’s not going to work.”
“Too little too late. It’s just a lame pr move. Go lick your lips some more, Diana,” added one more fan.
Other fans said that Diana was trying to “secure the diamond” and that she “Wasn’t ready for reality TV.”
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs on Wednesdays at 8 pm on Bravo.
The lawsuits keep on coming! Diana Jenkins has filed a lawsuit to find out who was behind the attacks on Garcelle Beauvais’ son, Jax. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star announced the news via Instagram on Thursday, September 7. “My attorneys filed a lawsuit today in Los Angeles Superior Court to identify and hold…
- North Sea oil and gas licensing round opens with 'significant boost to UK energy security' sought
- Macworld Podcast: What’s cool concerning the AirPods Professional and Apple Watch Collection 8
- Ethereum (ETH) spikes in price with no resistance in sight
- Floating Honda scooter showroom in Kerala’s backwaters!
- This Ethereum-based altcoin is going to explode in the next days