Tech Strikes: ExtraHop provides execs; Madrona names managing director; USAFacts hires CMO
Seattle-based cybersecurity firm ExtraHop, which was acquired in a personal fairness deal final yr, employed 4 new executives.
- Matt Parson joins as chief monetary officer. He was beforehand CFO at Paymentus, a Redmond, Wash-based funds firm.
- Christine Nurnberger joins as chief advertising officer. She was beforehand CMO at Bottomline, a enterprise fee automation firm based mostly in New Hampshire.
- Lauren Zajac joins as chief authorized officer. She was beforehand at Workhuman, an HR software program large based mostly in Eire.
- John Hoffman joins as chief folks officer. He was beforehand chief folks and productiveness officer at Alvaria, a contact middle firm based mostly in Massachusetts.
Non-public fairness corporations Bain Capital and Crosspoint Capital acquired ExtraHop in a $900 million deal.
The 15-year-old firm, which employs 700 folks, earlier this yr employed Patrick Dennis as CEO following the retirement of the earlier CEO, Arif Kareem. ExtraHop co-founders Jesse Rothstein, chief know-how officer, and Raja Mukerji, chief buyer officer, each stay on the firm of their respective roles.
Different key personnel strikes throughout the Pacific Northwest tech trade:
- Madrona Enterprise Group employed former Steadfast and Trinity Ventures investor Karan Mehandru as managing director. Mehandru will lead the Seattle agency’s new Silicon Valley workplace.
- USAFacts employed Michelle Broderick as chief advertising officer of the nonprofit group that compiles U.S. authorities knowledge and was based by former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer. Broderick was beforehand a advertising chief at Esalen Institute, Automattic, Easy Finance, Geocaching, Uber, Yelp, and Actual Networks.
- Tim Collins, former vp of Amazon Logistics who was most not too long ago a senior vp at Gopuff, is becoming a member of logistics large Flexport as senior vp of operations. He’ll reunite with former Amazon shopper chief Dave Clark, who’s taking up as CEO at Flexport this week.
- Mary Camarata, a longtime communications chief at Amazon Internet Providers, is departing the Seattle tech large.
- Jeff Ma, who leads Microsoft for Startups, is reportedly leaving the corporate.
- Matthew Sink, former senior director of operations at mobility firm Spin, joined Poland-based childcare firm The Village as chief working officer.
- The Washington Well being Alliance named longtime doctor and former Cambia Well being Options exec Dr. Drew Oliveira as government director. He changed Nancy Giunto, who retired after eight years main the Seattle-based nonprofit that goals to assist enhance the state’s healthcare system.
The post Tech Strikes: ExtraHop provides execs; Madrona names managing director; USAFacts hires CMO appeared first on Zbout.
ExtraHop’s new execs, clockwise from prime left: Christine Nurnberger; John Hoffman, Lauren Zajac, and Matt Parson. Seattle-based cybersecurity firm ExtraHop, which was acquired in a personal fairness deal final yr, employed 4 new executives. Matt Parson joins as chief monetary officer. He was beforehand CFO at Paymentus, a Redmond, Wash-based funds firm. Christine Nurnberger joins…
- Water damaged Volkswagen Polo repair; Dealer gives Rs 22 lakh estimate
- 8 Healthy Ways To Vent Frustration – You Must Get Healthy
- Fireplace breaks out at world’s greatest produce market in Paris
- Easy methods to begin up your M1 or M2 Mac from an exterior drive
- Akash Ambani with wife Shloka spotted in brand-new Bentley Bentayga [Video]