Worldwide Yoga Day: Pay No Entry Price to Go to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort Immediately
The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) won’t cost any entry charge on the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and different monuments on the event of Worldwide Day of Yoga on June 21, an official mentioned on Monday.
Superintending Archaeologist of ASI (Agra Circle) Rajkumar Patel informed PTI, “On the event of Worldwide Yoga Day, there might be free entry tickets for vacationers at Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and different ASI-protected monuments in Agra Circle and throughout India.
The entry might be free for your entire day for all vacationers, Indians and foreigners.” In the meantime, district officers mentioned Union Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi will carry out yoga with a lot of folks from all sections of the society at ‘Panch Mahal’ in Uttar Pradesh’s Fatehpur Sikri on the event of Worldwide Day of Yoga.
Learn all of the Newest Information , Breaking Information , watch Prime Movies and Reside TV right here.
The post Worldwide Yoga Day: Pay No Entry Price to Go to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort Immediately appeared first on Zbout.
Taj Mahal is pictured in Agra in Uttar Pradesh. (Picture: Reuters) The entry might be free for your entire day for all vacationers, Indians and foreigners. PTI Final Up to date:June 21, 2022, 09:50 IST FOLLOW US ON: The Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) won’t cost any entry charge on the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort…
- SPAC Mannequin Efficiency Acquisition to increase date by which it has to finish deal
- This pickup truck from Tata Motors gets modern looks, 4×4 & costs just Rs. 9 lakh
- Forex markets are about to study a lesson in defying financial gravity
- Greatest Pupil Credit score Playing cards for October 2022
- Tata Motors releases official video on how to maximum range of an EV